Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Fab Happy List

To counter my somewhat negative post yesterday I shall begin today with a list of

Things Recently Discovered To Make Emily Happy:
1. Getting to see my parents in a week or so!
2. Feeling of my head against a pillow after a long day
3. Talking with the only person in the world who understands me
4. Making my own meal and having it turn out FAB!!
5. Someone complimenting me
6. Using my debit card for the first time
7. Taking a 25 min super warm shower and getting all wrinkly
8. Having a clean kitchen
9. Roommates who love to cook goodies

and last but certainly not least...

10. Blogging


I made granola today, and it turned out great...wanna see?!?!?


Wanna taste?!?!? TO BAD!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

yummy...can I get your recipe? I'm glad that you're going to be able to see your family, congratulations. Tell them all hi from me when they get there.