Monday, October 27, 2008

Library Stalker Foot Massage

So for a communications project, to help us study Non-Verbal communication, I had to invade someones personal space and record on video their reactions. Cassie was nice enough to help me with ideas and be the videographer. So we decided to have me play footsies with someone in the library.

In the video I am in a maroon sweater and seen walking behind the rows of study stations and sitting down across from the girl in the dark blue sweater (The guy who kind of follows me is actually one of my FHE brothers). So while you are watching the video watch the girl in the dark blue sweater (fifth seat from the right) and see her reactions as I tenderly massage her feet with mine. Please also laugh at the girl who waves at Cassie at the very end, in her defense she did actually know Cassie, but it is still funny. Ok, girl in the dark blue sweater...




Well I hope you thoroughly enjoyed that. The end is the best when she does a hard core look under the desk. I feel like maybe I should have appologized for using her as a lab rat. But I didn't.

In other news I saw on campus today, the oldest Hoskin boy. Maybe some of you will remember when their family lived in our ward. I only recognized him because they have been amazing at sending us Christmas cards each year. I pretty much stalker stared at him, so he was probably a little freaked out, but he did accept my friend request on facebook!! What a small world it is, and what an even smaller mormon world it is!!!

2 comments:

Danie Marie said...

thats hilarious!! she looked soo uncomfortable too bad we couldnt see your face casue that probably wouldve been 10 times better!! lol love it!!! mwas!
danie marie

Cassott Kinghorn said...

It was good timing for my friend to see me too because the blue sweater girl looked right up at me, I forgot to tell you that! So since my friend was talking to me it almost made it look like I had been filming my friend and not blue sweater girl...hahahahaha! Such fun times!