Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Genius Snow Beast

I just thought I would add this to today's post, thanks to weather.com....

Yup...here comes he snow, along with the 25mph winds. I think you know you need new windows when your blinds move anytime the wind gusts at all. The snow did hold off an extra weekend this year, but still, snow?!!?

Moving on, for those of you concerned about my study habits, particularly after beginning my blog and posting every single day. I wish to inform you of my current grade standings in each class, so as to ease your minds.

History and Systems of Psychology: 92%
Intro to Sociology: 89.1%
Statistics: 93%
Communications: 95.9%
Fundamental Literary Interpretations: 97.5%

I also beasted on my last statistics test getting the second highest grade in the class. The average on that test was a 66% and I got a 92%!!! This was significantly better than my score on the last test! I had ice cream last night to celebrate...go me!

1 comment:

Danie Marie said...

yay!!! im so proud of you!!!!