Sunday, October 26, 2008

King Phillip's New Blanket

I love Sunday's. It's the one day of the week when I feel like I have a social life. Not only does the Relief Society greeter give me a great big hello and pretend to be my friend....but I get to hang out with the most awesome people on the planet. Tonight we had dinner before the family phone call, and Cassie made this most delicious soup. When I was thinking about writing about it for some reason I kept thinking of the popular mnemonic device for remembering the taxonomy order; King Phillip Came Over For Good Soup. Probably mostly because Dan and Emily came over for good soup. Anyway, it really was amazing because it had real beef in it...something I have not tasted in a while.

I also was given a blanket to use as my very own (Tiff can have hers back now!). I was so excited to get home and try it out. It is fabulous. I even crawled out from under the covers long enough to let Batman give them a shot, and he likes them too!

(The only quilt that would remotely match my teal sheets, I love it though!! Not the sheets....the blanket...just clarifying.)

I also attempted decorating today. I was so ashamed I did not even take pictures. I think I need to go to the dollar store and find something nice and cheap to hang on my walls. Something, anything. I'll work on that and update you later.

No comments: