Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Seriously Crazy Eights

CRAZY EIGHTS!!

Eight Pieces of eye candy:

(Wait....you didn't mean that literally?)
Eight Things that I did Yesterday:
1. Woke up early to finish a Sociology final before class
2. I found myself a ride to Vegas for my week of Thanksgiving break.
3. Lived through another Statistics class
4. Talked on the phone with Danie
5. Talked on the phone with my Mom
6. Talked on the phone with Sarah
7. Accidentally set up a woman-for-women profile on SpeedDate.com
8. Walked to Walgreen's for light bulbs, notebook paper, Ramen, and sticky tac


Eight Favorite Eats:
1. My mom's home made lasagna
2. Strawberry yogurt with granola
3. Quesadillas
4. Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream
5. Chicken Broccoli Casserole
6. Sunday night Whirly-Pop popcorn
7. Homemade Ice-cream (any flavor!)
8. Oranges

Eight Things on my wish list:
1. Batman
2. A date named Batman
3. Any date at all
4. Money to fly home for Thanksgiving
5. To have my wisdom teeth magically removed
6. To have babies (and someone to make them with)
7. A WalMart right outside my front door
8. To have eight more spaces on my wish list

Eight Things I love about Fall:
1. Pretty colors
2. Crunching leaves obnoxiously loud walking to class early in the morning
3. Cheap apples
4. Knowing Thanksgiving is coming
5. Knowing Christmas is next
6. The departure of excessive heat
7. Early snow showers to make the sibs at home jealous
8. Choosing to go to school

Eight Favorite Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Heroes
3. Lost
4. CSI
5. Bones
6. The Office
7. Chuck
8. Sesame Street

Eight Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Danielle coming to visit
2. Seeing Sarah for Thanksgiving
3. Thawing out the turkey
4. Going home for Christmas
5. Beasting in all my classes
6. Finding "The One"
7. Meeting Jim Carrey
8. Unearthing my inner super hero

Eight Friends:
Ummm...yeah...I'm not going to tag anyone...but if you like this and want to do it too, go for it!

1 comment:

Starr said...

Love the eye candy. Only you, my friend.

I'm really glad you decided to play. I want to find out what your would-be superpower is. (I just saw "My Super Ex Girlfriend" and she's scary.) In a recent game, I decided that I want to be a time jumper.

Let me know if anybody else plays!